Be a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!(warning:contains Rant)
Feb 7, 2004 at 9:58 PM Post #121 of 129
So it's my fault now for stating a fact you "MEN" can't accept? If I knew I was going to get attacked by babies who gang up on poor defenseless women, I wouldn't have said that.

I guess I'll have to agree with this thread starter then. We do need more "REAL MEN". Down with the immaturity! XD

Feb 7, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #122 of 129
1076194084.jpg

Feb 8, 2004 at 1:43 AM Post #124 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by bln
What does that prove?

No idea, but I think he's opted for the emotion evoking route in order to show he's now changed from a cry baby to a "MAN"- very convincing, very artistic, very manly
rolleyes.gif

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:16 AM Post #125 of 129
16,000 on a ring? Yeah, right!!!! This is the only part of the whole story I do not believe at all, sorry and I won't unless I see the receipt, and I would like to see the ring also, I doubt a ring will cost him that much, unless in an auction for the Princess Diane ring, an if it did, this guy deserves to be stoned to death.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:41 AM Post #126 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
16,000 on a ring? Yeah, right!!!! This is the only part of the whole story I do not believe at all, sorry and I won't unless I see the receipt, and I would like to see the ring also, I doubt a ring will cost him that much, unless in an auction for the Princess Diane ring, an if it did, this guy deserves to be stoned to death.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Please look at http://science.howstuffworks.com/diamond3.htm for the three paragraphs beginning "The secret to De Beers' success.

After you look at the quote, you'll see he wasn't "pussified", he was a victim of a marketing campaign. (Unlike us savvy head-fi'ers, who never spend needlessly. By the way, where is my new $2000 power cord replacement?)

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:45 AM Post #127 of 129
I spent less than a 100 in my wife's and we are still married, for 7 years now, I know of at least 10 couples that had spent more than a 1000.00 and are now divorced, so what is the big deal in spending on that for? To me it is stupid, a decent ring is enough....BTW the link doesn't work, and does anybody had found any link with a real actual 16,000 ring, I owuldl ike ot see one, I was browsing for half an hour and I was not able to find any till now....

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:50 AM Post #128 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by Sovkiller
BTW the link doesn't work

Should work now. Glad to hear about your successful marriage. If only woman would accept headphone amps in lieu of rings ....

Feb 8, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #129 of 129
BTW, The closest in price in that link is 12,000, 2 karat diamond one, and still with the difference to 16,000 we could get a whole nice headphone setup.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back