Be a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!(warning:contains Rant)
Jan 31, 2003 at 4:48 PM Post #76 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by plainsong
For me, romance is more about those little "thinking of you" things that guys never seem to understand. An occassional rose, something like that. I'd be extremely embarrassed if he showed up in a carriage...

Thats the way my wife is. I've discovered that its not the thought that counts, but the thought behind the $5 bouquet, the jumbo chocolate bar, or the other cheap suprise I bring home every week or so that counts.

Czilla9000, be the sappy romantic (I like alot of chick-flicks and slow dancing to Nat King Cole). But don't be a helpless puppy begging for attention - you'll be cute for a littlebit, but you'll become boring quick.

Feb 1, 2003 at 4:40 PM Post #79 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller

I must add that this girl is really not that hot looking.She looks ok but she's kinda pudgy and has really small breasts(breast reference).

What's wrong with itty-bitt-titties? Here's a little song for y'all

http://www.geocities.com/susan50_us/...TTY-TITTY.html
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:18 PM Post #80 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by jopi
Hey Tuberoller,

where were your balls when you traded back that Orpheus for your wife?

wink.gif

OUCH!!!!
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:19 PM Post #81 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by sonicthewebhog
Somewhere in Los Angeles, Tom Leykis is crying...

It is not, however, on the radio!!
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:20 PM Post #82 of 129
Quote:

I must add that this girl is really not that hot looking.She looks ok but she's kinda pudgy and has really small breasts(breast reference).

Maybe she needs breast implants???
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:26 PM Post #83 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
$16 grand for a RING!!!

Man, that's an Orpheus and a Blockhead with enough left over for lunch.

Man, I was OK with the cost of the ring until I read this.
mad.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:30 PM Post #84 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by stallion11msu
Women NEED that sissy stuff like fish need water...and they also LOVE the man who isn't afraid to "wussify" himself in from of other males. That's all there is to it. Personally I'm willing to put my male ego aside for a moment for the sake of a beautiful woman. (A chain smoking chub-scout with small breasts is another story entirely however.)

I have no problem with expressing my feelings, but I'm no Alan Alda either. Expressing your feelings is a two way street...what we appear to be talking about here is getting in touch with your feminine side. That's a whole other matter!!

I work with a guy who was telling me about how he serenaded his future wife with (I'm not making this up) showtoons. I thought, "Oh my god...she's gotta be thinking that she's got your d & b's in her back pocket"

Anyone want to take a guess about what happened to THAT marriage??

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:37 PM Post #85 of 129
Quote:

I just got a chance to meet and talk with this guy.....I bet she sends him to the store to buy tampons for her.

Want to hear the worst part:This guy says he is a Narcotics Detective...........we are all doomed.
frown.gif

This is the scariest thing I've read yet. Are you sure you're not making this up??
biggrin.gif

Please tell me this is all a bad joke.

Feb 1, 2003 at 5:57 PM Post #86 of 129
My wife does *****fime me all the time and that is making me mad. I have a really bad temper, and because I have a kid and I want to set a good example I don't go around figthing all the time. Add that to the fact that she screams a lot and is totally psyco and you have my reaction: I have cried my eyes out of impotence and anger. What does she does then, she calls me a ***** and I then I am just about to do something to her out of anger. I control myself rather well, but I am getting tired of being the only human being who tryes to keep it cool in the house. She loves my kid, and her reactions come from the fact that she's the third of 6 children and the way her family behaves, but I really, really hate her when she's going nuts for nothing. One of these days I am going to get in trouble or have an accident because of how angry I get every time I am in the house with her. The only places I am okay are with my boy, at work or in the streetm, just walking around. If I did not have my baby, I would have gotten my divorce already, and that's for sure. I am all about empowering women, but that doesn't mean they have to become bitches from hell.

Feb 1, 2003 at 6:26 PM Post #87 of 129
Onix, I feel for you brother. My wife is a hot-blooded Thai with her own insecurities. Well, we bear it out brother. I don't know the solution. I keep thinking the worm will turn. Let's hope.
cool.gif

Feb 1, 2003 at 6:32 PM Post #88 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
Onix, I feel for you brother. My wife is a hot-blooded Thai with her own insecurities. Well, we bear it out brother. I don't know the solution. I keep thinking the worm will turn. Let's hope.
cool.gif

Well, at least I am pretty sure she's cute Chad
biggrin.gif
. Probably that worm is inside a mezcal bottle, I'll look for it and let you know.

Feb 1, 2003 at 8:55 PM Post #89 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by stallion11msu
Women NEED that sissy stuff like fish need water...and they also LOVE the man who isn't afraid to "wussify" himself in from of other males. That's all there is to it.

Dude, you are so wrong. Those types of chicks like that use guys, like Micheal Jackson likes to use seurgons. Wussifying yourself might get their attention but it is at the cost of your self respect. Relationships need to be about equality to really work, just be yourself.

I'm all for talking about my feelings and being sensitive about others, but thats a whole other thing from becoming "one of the girls". On another note, I'll never understand how music can bring people to tears hehe.

Biggie.

Feb 1, 2003 at 9:36 PM Post #90 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
...what we appear to be talking about here is getting in touch with your feminine side.

Somedays I love to get in touch with my feminine side. Usually just on the days that end in "y".
biggrin.gif

My wife is very good to me. She can be kind of macho, so my feminine side gets along with her just fine, sometimes to the point of roll reversal. She does however believe in the power of breasts. (OBR) She says that she can change a flat tire but she shouldn't have to if any men are around. That kind of breast power. We both agree that in America there is way too much pussification. She has a low opinion of men that are PW'd by their wives, and I think she has a low opinion of those wives too.

Onix; sorry to hear that all is not well at your place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back