BC 2007 Official Meet Thread
Nov 1, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #31 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The end result is that I won't have to pay taxes on that package, and the amps will be here tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

Ew, FedEx? Watch out for Brokerage Charges. They still like to charge to get 'em through customs, iirc

Nov 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #32 of 47
FedEx International Priority (aka 2-Day) does not have any brokerage charges.

Yay Headroom Account!
biggrin.gif

Will you be here Sunday?

Serpico, welcome! Please join us Sunday if you can make it - it'd be awesome!
biggrin.gif
We're (read: me) giving away an iPod Line-out Dock, and I'm probably going to sell my Cryo LOD not too long after the meet. This way you can try both!

Nov 1, 2007 at 11:44 PM Post #33 of 47
P1020989.jpg

Look at what's here!

Desktop Maxxed and Desktop Balanced, with DPS, and Balanced K701! SCHWEEEEEET.

I didn't realize they were THIS small.

Nov 2, 2007 at 4:20 AM Post #34 of 47
WOW!

Hey, one thing I can't find is, what is the proper term to search here for the cable that connects to the bottom of the ipod to the amp? I don't want to use the headphone jack when the PA2V2 arrives next week. I wanted to learn more about this cable and see many users with fancy ones to plain ones.

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:03 AM Post #35 of 47
Line-out dock, that's the phrase you're looking for. I've got both - a plain one, and a fancy one. :p

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:29 AM Post #36 of 47
Thanks. I've looked at the photos around here, but is there anywhere to buy this in our area? I just want a simple non-fancy one to connect between the PA2V2 & iPod dock port.

Nov 2, 2007 at 3:28 PM Post #37 of 47
Not really - you either buy online or make your own, or have someone make one for you.

Or you can buy one off a local Head-fier.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 8:06 PM Post #39 of 47
Depends on what you term "hand-me-downs," I'd guess. Usually some members off-load their gear at the meet because they're too lazy to post on the FS forum - mayhaps we will have this happen too.

Nov 3, 2007 at 6:37 PM Post #41 of 47
One more day guys! Invite your friends to come, too!

WOO-HOO!

Nov 3, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #42 of 47
Hey guys, I'm actually doubtful now on the meet... I've managed to get myself quite sick in the last couple of days
frown.gif
. I wouldn't wish this cold upon my worst enemy, let alone passing it onto you guys.

Nov 3, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #43 of 47
Uh-oh... that doesn't sound good. We'll have to wait and see then, I guess.
frown.gif

The power of Grado compels you! You are healed! *smacks SteveCa on head with GS1K*

Nov 4, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #44 of 47
IT'S TODAY, BOYS AND GIRLS!

See you there at 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back