bbq sauce..
Oct 26, 2006 at 5:44 PM Post #2 of 32
pudding.

Oct 26, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #3 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by elmer_dudd
is there anything it's not good on?

Tho I LOVE bbq sauce on most everything, it drives me nuts when someone puts it (or A1 for that matter) on a nice steak. Totally kills it IMO.

Oct 27, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #4 of 32
You know what's fun to do? Go to your friends house and empty out the cheap hunt's barbecue sauce he probably has in his fridge and replace it with something good. Preferrably some BBQ sauce from a local joint, something they make on site.

Don't say anything, but bring over some meat and grill that weekend. Chances are the dude won't notice, but when that bottle runs out and he replaces it with another bottle of hunt's, it will take him weeks to figure out what happened.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 27, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #5 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cirkustanz
You know what's fun to do? Go to your friends house and empty out the cheap hunt's barbecue sauce he probably has in his fridge and replace it with something good. Preferrably some BBQ sauce from a local joint, something they make on site.

Don't say anything, but bring over some meat and grill that weekend. Chances are the dude won't notice, but when that bottle runs out and he replaces it with another bottle of hunt's, it will take him weeks to figure out what happened.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Very very funny, lol.

I LOVE Kraft, Chicken and Rib sauce, soooo good.

Oct 27, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Churros.

Ain't too good on pretzels either.

Oct 27, 2006 at 5:32 AM Post #9 of 32
I tried putting BBQ sauce on white japanese rice and it was terrible. I also tried using ketchup and that isn't a winner either.

The next question is...what doesn't get better when Sriracha sauce is added?

US4001.jpg

Oct 27, 2006 at 6:23 AM Post #12 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia

actually.... I was at a giants game this year and I got BBQ sauce with nacho cheeze on a big salty pretzel and it was mighty tasty.

Oct 27, 2006 at 11:03 AM Post #13 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by kirosia

Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
actually.... I was at a giants game this year and I got BBQ sauce with nacho cheeze on a big salty pretzel and it was mighty tasty.

pwned

Oct 27, 2006 at 11:56 AM Post #14 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by elmer_dudd
is there anything it's not good on?

Crème brûlée.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back