BBC poll results:the 10 most naturally beautiful women
Jul 15, 2004 at 12:13 AM Post #181 of 190
KR,

Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
It sure doesn't offend me or anything, I see nudes everyday, but they (the mods) have been know to crack down on such things in the past. This is a family site you know. It's their rules not my own. If it were up to me this thread would be nothing but nude pics. But, that not teh way it works around here. I am get giving you the heads up is all.

Well. My intent is not to offend. If I could get banned for the pics then I'd rather have them removed. Why don't we find out what the mods think about the pics first. If they don't like them then let the images begone!

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 4:01 AM Post #182 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweebgal
wow, some of you guys sure are picky (ref: the first page), especially since i cant see how any of the women mentioned in this thread are ugly in ay sense of the word.

ho hum, if this is the kind of women i have to compete with, i might as well resign myself to singledom right now!

I don't think you should. Brains are also very important and I bet you are a smart girl. Besides, brits girls are always pretty!!!

Jul 15, 2004 at 11:33 AM Post #183 of 190
Quote:

wow, some of you guys sure are picky (ref: the first page), especially since i cant see how any of the women mentioned in this thread are ugly in ay sense of the word.

ho hum, if this is the kind of women i have to compete with, i might as well resign myself to singledom right now!

When you are talking about your fantasy girls you can be picky.
600smile.gif

True story:
My wife happened to be on the phone making an order from Victoria's Secret one day and Adriana Lima was on the cover. I asked her to ask the V.S. Sales person who she was. She told us her name, and then casually mentioned what a jerk she was, very full of herself and rude.

It's not all about the looks.

Jul 15, 2004 at 1:15 PM Post #184 of 190
These are all just fantasy girls. And we all take liberties when we deal with fantasies. In real life I am much more realistic (although one can still dream).

Lima is hot? She seems more demure than "hot."

Jul 15, 2004 at 1:17 PM Post #185 of 190
Dweebgal,

As goes the old saying: Beauty is skin deep, but ugliness is to the bone baby, to the bone!
icon10.gif

Now seriously, if human beings were to be good looking and no more, we should have stayed back in the stone age living in caves. The stupid media bombards men with such an ongoing neverending barrage of images of beautifully perfect women so many times every day, we often feel that's the kind of woman one ought to have. The result often is a lot of lonely men wondering where the hell are all the beautiful women to date with.

The male brain is exposed to beautiful girl's faces fifty times a day, and then uses that exposition as a parameter of comparison to evaluate normal everyday women. Of course the normal girl out there will seem lackluster. We do have to remind ourselves that magazine covers are not reality. Even the most beautiful women are photoshopped to death before their photos hit the press. Going a step further and evaluating inner beauty is a sign of maturity. It's saying "hey, I didn't know this chick was so bright!" Sometimes a blooming intellectual friendship then becomes an amorous union, as people discover how much they have in common.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 15, 2004 at 9:16 PM Post #186 of 190
Quote:

Singles can have alot of fun without being tied down to one beautiful face/body
icon10.gif

I missed that one picture of Alessandra so I attached it back with some mods.
Crude but effective.

Jul 15, 2004 at 11:37 PM Post #189 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
Dweebgal,

As goes the old saying: Beauty is skin deep, but ugliness is to the bone baby, to the bone!
icon10.gif

Now seriously, if human beings were to be good looking and no more, we should have stayed back in the stone age living in caves. The stupid media bombards men with such an ongoing neverending barrage of images of beautifully perfect women so many times every day, we often feel that's the kind of woman one ought to have. The result often is a lot of lonely men wondering where the hell are all the beautiful women to date with.

The male brain is exposed to beautiful girl's faces fifty times a day, and then uses that exposition as a parameter of comparison to evaluate normal everyday women. Of course the normal girl out there will seem lackluster. We do have to remind ourselves that magazine covers are not reality. Even the most beautiful women are photoshopped to death before their photos hit the press. Going a step further and evaluating inner beauty is a sign of maturity. It's saying "hey, I didn't know this chick was so bright!" Sometimes a blooming intellectual friendship then becomes an amorous union, as people discover how much they have in common.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

This is true, but I have encountered some rather negative attitudes from people, who deem me not to be good looking enough.

Silly little people not worth my time!

But as time goes on, I'm starting to care less about looking perfect, and coming to admit my flaws but also to embrace my good points.
Apart from when I have my bad days (as we all do) and then I resort to my good friends ben, jerry, and sometimes jack daniels!!
eggosmile.gif

God, I have such a healthy mental image these days, it's quite sickening, it really is!!

Jul 16, 2004 at 12:07 AM Post #190 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
I am just looking out for him since I don't want to see him get banned for posting those nice pics.

I doubt he'll get banned...but if he set a nipple as an avatar or maybe an anus...yeah, that'll do it
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back