BB King is in town !!
Mar 28, 2004 at 9:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ari

500+ Head-Fier
Jeezz.

Mr. BB King is in Brasília !!

His concert was incredible. 78 year old man. The *olda* the *betha*... His band is fantastic and his charisma is the same.

It was his last international tour. He will not leave US any more. I'm glad I could see him last night.

I'm very happy.

Best

Ari

Mar 28, 2004 at 1:51 PM Post #2 of 8
BB headlines an annual blues fest here and every year i go

the man is amazin' and at his age i don't know for how many more years he will be able to do the touring but his shows are not to be missed

The "allstar" lineup always includes Buddy Guy ,no youngster himself but he could teach the pups a thing or two about guitar licks

plus the man is totally off the hook , crazy

DR. John has also made the show a many i can not at this time remember

live blues guitar

ooh yeeah

can't wait for this years lineup at the ives center

Mar 28, 2004 at 1:56 PM Post #3 of 8
hmm.....

no mention of the "Blues festival" yet

but just about every one of these the rickmonster has made , only 15 minutes away afterall
biggrin.gif

http://www.ivesconcertpark.com/about/index.htm

Mar 28, 2004 at 3:28 PM Post #4 of 8
BB King loves to play at Hill Auditorium here in Ann Arbor. I've seen a bunch of times and every performance has been awesome.

Mar 28, 2004 at 4:41 PM Post #5 of 8
I saw him here a couple of months ago. I am more suprised that he came to Indiana than to Brasília
tongue.gif

Mar 28, 2004 at 4:59 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

I saw him here a couple of months ago. I am more suprised that he came to Indiana than to Brasília

i don't think the man stops touring !

Big venue , little venue , hell a patch of grass with two cows and a farmer !

he just keeps on playing as long as there is an audience and if you have seen the live BB you justknow he enjoys sharing the gift

The man is always smiling

Mar 28, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #7 of 8
and a BTW :

The one year BB did not make it to the ives concert park blues fest Johnny Lang filled in as the headliner

not too shabby
biggrin.gif

Of course Buddy Guy was there as always wowing the crowd with his brand of blues/rock guitar work

Mar 28, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by zachary80
tongue.gif

Hey Zachary!!

3/17 in São Paulo, 3/18 in Curitiba, 3/20 in Rio de Janeiro, 03/24 and 25 back to São Paulo and 03/27 here in Brasília.

Detail: he is traveling by bus. Yes, they made him a "first class hotel bus" .He doesn't like plains...

Indiana to Brazil is the easy part...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back