Bay Area meets coming up?
Sep 5, 2003 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 214

bluesaint

500+ Head-Fier
Any Bay Area meets planned?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2003 at 11:01 PM Post #3 of 214
You can bring your R10 and HR2 by my place anytime!

But yeah, there was a meet just a couple months ago, so it'll probably be a couple more months before there's enough momentum for the next one. If only so people have time to buy new gear! (though many have already, it seems)

Sep 15, 2003 at 11:25 PM Post #4 of 214
Drool, yeah baby! I'm looking forward to the next one, I really want to hear both of BlueSaint's toys!

Sep 16, 2003 at 1:14 AM Post #6 of 214
Folks were talking about having a second one in the bay area when the earlier one was held. I haven't been making much noise about it because I have some toys coming over the next month or so that I would really like to bring to the next one...

Sep 16, 2003 at 2:02 AM Post #8 of 214
Well the one I can discuss in public is I think I'm going to send my Wadia to Great Northern Sound for the reference upgrades. I also have a sample of ModWright's work so it should be interesting since most folks don't have a chance to hear the results of the modders craft!

The other one, well you're just going to have to wait!
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2003 at 7:03 AM Post #10 of 214
i would love to get a bay area meet in the works. the least we all can do is begin to talk about it, right? i will be getting my new source soon, my Rega Planet 2000, and would be glad to bring all my gear for other people to test out. i know not many people have heard the AT W1000's, and i would like anyone who hasn't heard them, to hear them on my specific setup because they're simply awesome! anyways, anyone have any ideas?
also, lets make sure this time that someone brings a CD3000 to the next bay area or nor cal meet
3000smile.gif
:

Sep 29, 2003 at 3:11 AM Post #14 of 214
tommyatkins,
it doesn't matter that you don't have a lot of stuff(niether do i)...if you want to host a little meet, then by george do it man!
biggrin.gif
i would definitely go for sure! i think a bay area meet is due anyways
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 30, 2003 at 2:50 AM Post #15 of 214
I would probably go (if space permits, since I was fortunate enough to go to the last one). If the R-10 can come, I would definitely go, to hell with enough space.

Didn't nanahachi actually move to SoCal? I think at least a couple people have offered to host though. I think 18psi or someone said they have some location they might be able to use at school, with plenty of space and power, AND would possibly have access to some pro-audio gear.

Since these things take a while to get momentum, should we try to set a tentative date, and find out who might be able to host, and who would be able to come? I'm going to throw November 8th out there, because it's a Saturday, not Halloween, and a reasonable amount of time from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back