Battery on fiio e11
Jul 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #4 of 25
Jul 31, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #5 of 25
Quote:
Could I get a better battery for the fiio e11 to trade for the standard one? Maybe one that lasts longer?

I'm not sure about the trade-in, but a replacement battery isn't challenging to find.
You can choose to buy the same battery or a different battery with a higher mAh to extend the E11's battery life.
Make sure to read the review carefully, as it does contain this info and explains further.(Which would be extremely helpful for your purchase)

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #6 of 25
Quote:
Could I get a better battery for the Fiio e11 to trade for the standard one? Maybe one that lasts longer?

You could try ordering some of those low cost "OEM" BL-5B batteries off eBay, with a simple AC battery charger.
Not sure I would fully trust the battery mA rating, but the prices are slow low your still getting a good value.

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #7 of 25
You could try ordering some of those low cost "OEM" BL-5B batteries off eBay, with a simple AC battery charger.

Not sure I would fully trust the battery mA rating, but the prices are slow low your still getting a good value.
I'm not sure about the trade-in, but a replacement battery isn't challenging to find.
You can choose to buy the same battery or a different battery with a higher mAh to extend the E11's battery life.
Make sure to read the review carefully, as it does contain this info and explains further.(Which would be extremely helpful for your purchase)

I'm confused. How would I know it's the right sized battery though?

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #11 of 25
No problem. I am new to this as well, I just did a bit of research.

Do you know what mAh I should get?

Jul 31, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #12 of 25
Well if the advertised value of it happens to be true, the higher, the better, as it lasts longer.
I ordered my E11 with 1900 mA rating, even though I doubt the actual value is equal to 1900.

Jul 31, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #14 of 25
That's the default rating for the E11. It should be fine, unless you really want extended battery life.
I found mine on http://www.aliexpress.com/ I figured if the advertised rating is 1900 mAh, the actual capacity couldn't be worse than the default battery.
By the way, buying an extra battery and a charger enables you to use the E11 and charge at the same time,which is not an available feature with just the default battery.

Jul 31, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #15 of 25
That's the default rating for the E11. It should be fine, unless you really want extended battery life.
I found mine on http://www.aliexpress.com/
 I figured if the advertised rating is 1900 mAh, the actual capacity couldn't be worse than the default battery.
By the way, buying an extra battery and a charger enables you to use the E11 and charge at the same time,which is not an available feature with just the default battery.

Sweet, thanks! And you go on aliexpress like me!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back