Battery almost dead in 4G iMod
Aug 12, 2007 at 5:37 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a small point, but since Vinnie is here - I might as well ask. When my iMod. was done - there was no RWA sticker or plate put on it. Does it matter if, for example, it comes into RWA for battery replacement or whatever in a year or two.......should owner then supply orig. invoice? What is the protocol?

This is easy, Vinnie would immediately recognize his own handiwork even without the sticker plate. The sticker was only introduced with the release of iMod 5G. Previously all iMods looked identical to any plain jane iPods. But when Vinnie opened them up, he will know.

Aug 12, 2007 at 8:31 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is easy, Vinnie would immediately recognize his own handiwork even without the sticker plate. The sticker was only introduced with the release of iMod 5G. Previously all iMods looked identical to any plain jane iPods. But when Vinnie opened them up, he will know.

EFN is correct... I'll know it is an iMod when I open it.
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #20 of 21
Are those ER-4 with marshmellow tips?

anyways, red wine audio only sell the imod ? they dont sell premodded ipods ?

do they mod any players from other brands ?

Aug 13, 2007 at 2:03 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are those ER-4 with marshmellow tips?

anyways, red wine audio only sell the imod ? they dont sell premodded ipods ?

do they mod any players from other brands ?

Those are Shure SE series Olive tips.

Vinnie does not sell pre-modded iMod 4G anymore. But you can always send in your own 4G iPod to get them modded. Same goes to 5G.

If you want a pre-modded iMod 5.5G, ALO sells them (refurbished iPod 80GB). Those iMods has been prepared by Vinnie as part of RWA/ALO joint venture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back