Bathroom system
Aug 9, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #17 of 27
growing up we had ceiling speakers set up throughout the house and a central zone control that could turn on/off each room. I thought it would be pretty sweet to have a pair of klipsch in-ceiling speakers with one of their in-ceiling woofers over the throne/shower, but that may not address your issue...I mean, are you a one song on the can kind of guy like me, or perhaps a more devoted (or at least more frustrated) kind of guy who could burn through an album or two who would need a wall control.

Aug 9, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #18 of 27
apple airport > cheap logitech computer speakers

i can sit on the can and use the iphone remote app to navigate my music, works like a charm

Aug 9, 2009 at 6:42 AM Post #20 of 27
Lets face it, anything you take in there is going to sound like...crap.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry, somebody had to say it...

Aug 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danosaurus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lets face it, anything you take in there is going to sound like...crap.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry, somebody had to say it...

It doesnt matter if it sounds like crap, cuz all you want to listen in bathroom is some s***ty music. Increases atmosphere.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 9, 2009 at 9:59 AM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icarta-ipod-toilet-paper-dock.jpg

Thats probaply coolest thing I have ever seen in my life. My life is now complete.

Aug 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #26 of 27
Seriously though, I do have a bathroom system. It is run off a multi-room system so is just a pair of in-ceiling speakers and a keypad.

There is nothing like good tunes in the crapper!
L3000.gif

Aug 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #27 of 27
i'm not one to listen to music on the toilet.. i find that rather odd and strange.

but i used to love taking a shower with the radio on.

i had some speakers from biglots that i screwed into an old 'dual hole' cat cylinder.. and from there the speakers were mounted about the shower curtain for 45 minute showers.
(that was back in like 1996.. eheheh)

and then i had a ford 4x6 screwed into an old box-fan with wood to enclose it (that sounded pathetic compared to the good ol' biglots speakers with whizzer cones in the cats rug-house)

the begining of my personal audio collection was rather pathetic and desperate.. but MUSIC, how i have love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back