BASSY HEADPHONES
Sep 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

1lyono

New Head-Fier
I am a bass head and i'm looking for a Heavy Bass Headphone as my choice of music is hip-hop and Rap. I stay in quite a remote place in India and i don't have a luxury to test the headphones before i buy so i have to depend on net. Months back i bought a Bose headphone AE2i and i'm very much disappointed with the sound as i was looking for heart thumping bass which i could not find in this cans. so right now i prefer the earphone that i got with HTC 1 for free than Bose. I don't listen to music out door so the size won't matter to me however i watch movie a lot and in that too i need extra bass. I have short listed Sony Pulse Wireless headset and is it compatible with Xbox 360. Please advice me regarding it or another headphones of this range Thanks 

Sep 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #2 of 10
Hello!

Do you have any idea budget? I heard good things about M100 for basshead. If you like CAAZYYYYY amount of bass, Sony XB series is the way to go :D

Hope it helps!
Billson :)

Sep 10, 2013 at 6:07 AM Post #8 of 10
I have only heard the XB500 in the XB line.

By better, do you mean more bass than the xb500's? Because that thing already had an insane amount of bass.

Everything sound bigger with XB600

For $200, if you wanted pure bass, XB series. For bass without giving up much about anything, UE6000

Hope it helps!
Billson :)

Sep 10, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #9 of 10
Thanks ya have heard that Sony XB series has some awesome bass but review says that Pulse is better. Is it so ?

I didn't hear the new Pulse edition headset, but i own the old original one for gaming with my Ps3, and to be honest it doesn't have much bass.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #10 of 10
I know this is an older post, but I own both XB500 and the Pulse headphones.
I have had my 500's for a couple years and absolutely love them, but if you are set on the Pulse then you will not be disappointed.
If you are a basshead and willing to sacrifice some fidelity for the sake of literally head shaking bass then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back