Basshead lines of Manufactures and Upcoming Basshead Headpones.
Jun 5, 2013 at 9:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ati832

100+ Head-Fier
Basically created a thread where bassheads like my self can discuss new and upcoming basshead lines of headphones. lines for example the XB series from sony and the Solid bass line from ATH also created this as the basshead club thread is far to old now and the way its structured is no help to a basshead in choosing which headphones to buy. for example the list is outdated and it does not tell you what is the best basshead headphone to buy and then list the bass quality and impact in order. this is why I created this thread so we can discuss new basshead headphones and compare headphones and to hopefully make a list of bass heavy headphones to own in order of Bass Impact and Quality. I hope some of you bassheads will subscribe to the thread and bring content. 

Just to start us off sony has released the XB920 headphones and was wondering if anyone had tried these yet.
Also ATH has a few new solid bass headphones coming out soon ath-ws55x will be buying and be comparing it to the ws99's
and of course the monster JVC SZ2000's has anyone tried these yet I know one guy already has them and says they are better than m100's and ws99's. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back