Basshead IEMs with good fit
Mar 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

xkonfuzed

Headphoneus Supremus
Basically looking for very bassy IEMs with a good fit for running and exercising. Unfortunately I'm limited to $100 only (I'd prefer if it was less).. I don't mind leakage at all nor do I care about isolation.

Need something that will dig deep in the sub bass and have enough rumble to satisfy my basshead needs :L3000:

Suggestions?

Mar 14, 2014 at 8:15 AM Post #5 of 9
Mar 14, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #7 of 9
About the monster they check all your requests 
very bassy IEMs with a good fit for running and exercising. Unfortunately I'm limited to $100 only (I'd prefer if it was less).. I don't mind leakage at all nor do I care about isolation.

Need something that will dig deep in the sub bass and have enough rumble to satisfy my basshead needs
L3000.gif

Suggestions?

Also you can wash them or take a shower with them.
The only draw back is some inconstancy with QC, some of them are durable and some of them not so...but the majority of people  had no issue with them and they seem extremely satisfied with them for their purpose.
So as long as you order them from a reputable site with good costumer service you should be OK.

Also you should check the Meelec M6 (though I am not sure they have more bass than the Monster|),
As well as the Sennheiser CX 685 Adidas Sports (also less bass than the monster)
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Adidas-Sports-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0094R4POC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top 

Mar 15, 2014 at 6:49 AM Post #8 of 9
Thanks for the input everyone. I'm currently reading about each IEM's sound signature and deciding which one to pick. Also eyeing the Denon C300.

Mar 15, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #9 of 9
Don't go with the Monster!!

I have the Monster iSport Livestrong, which I bought for treadmill use, and I actually don't like them a bit. Compared to my UE 700, Phiaton PS 20 and even my Sony MDR-ED12LP their sound is really sharp and have no bass. Even worse, after awhile the plastic pieces that are supposed to keep them in the ear start to get soft and they keep falling.   I still don't know which phones to buy to replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back