Basshead Headphones?
Dec 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JohnLD

100+ Head-Fier
I have my mind set on V-Moda, so please dont tell me to get Ath M50s or denon, or sony, or beyer or ultrasone. I just want to know which headphone has the best bass out of the V-Moda Lp, V-Moda LP2 and the V-Moda M-100's

I want circumaural, punchy, vibrant bass, decent soundstage and mids and highs and lows
 Thanks

Dec 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #2 of 4
I have my mind set on V-Moda, so please dont tell me to get Ath M50s or denon, or sony, or beyer or ultrasone. I just want to know which headphone has the best bass out of the V-Moda Lp, V-Moda LP2 and the V-Moda M-100's

I want circumaural, punchy, vibrant bass, decent soundstage and mids and highs and lows
 Thanks

The M100's or M80's

Dec 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM Post #4 of 4
Well Id get the M-100s because i dont like supra aural...can you give me any reason why i should get the m100s over the LP2s?

To put it simple, I prefer the M100's because they are more friendly. The LP's have way more bass. The M100's are better all-rounders. If you want a lot of bass, get the LP's, if you want to be able to listen to alot of genres like classical and jazz, etc. While still have that V MODA bass quality and impact; then go for the M100's. It's what you prefer.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back