basshead headphones ultrasone 550 pro?
Apr 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

zordof

New Head-Fier
Hello i have a 15 inch soundstream in my house and i like to turn it up. Well it has really low bass. I get in trouble when i turn it up cause i live in the apartments. Well i want to invest in some headphones next week. I seen these ultrasone 550 pro headphones. Will these rattle my brain out with low deep bass? I have check skull candy crappy reviews, check out dr dre beats and seem not bad in reviews. I listen to bass cds sometimes and lots of rap. will these do my job?

Apr 22, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #2 of 8
Ultrasones usually have great bass, both in quality and quantity. I can't talk about the PRO series, but I've got both HFI-780 and HFI-550, and they have a deep punchy bass. The great thing about them is that the bass doesn't make the music sound "muddy" or dark. Their sound is very clear, with plenty of detail.

Apr 22, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #3 of 8
You want BASS with overall quality ?? Wait for the PRO900 deal !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
There is many great bass prominant headphones around but DAWM these things are monsters !! They're sometime still making my eardrums tickling , that's no joke !!! It feel like if your rising the volume to high you'll get shellshocked ! Need some time to burn though....

I didn't tried "bass test" cd with em but , an exemple for rap...
You know that song from 50 Cent Feat. Akon : I'll still kill ?????
Dude... im listening to the instrumental right now and the bass is seismic !
L3000.gif
PERFECTLY handle , just like subwoofers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back