bass?
Jun 28, 2011 at 9:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Justinheng

New Head-Fier
i'm looking for an in-ear headphone with good bass, but also pretty good over-all speaking. I have a budget at around $140. i mainly focus on the bass but i'd also like decent treble and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Jun 30, 2011 at 11:46 AM Post #9 of 12
I still haven't heard the gr07s (they're on their way), but from my understanding the bass is said to be neutral so I don't know if it's the best option (assuming he wants a somewhat bassy iem).

Jun 30, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #10 of 12

Quote:
I still haven't heard the gr07s (they're on their way), but from my understanding the bass is said to be neutral so I don't know if it's the best option (assuming he wants a somewhat bassy iem).

They have a nice amount of bass...coming straight out of my Zune HD...so they aren't bass-light at all.  I'd hate them if they were.  I can't stand Ety's if that is any comparison...those are bass light for sure to me.

Jun 30, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #11 of 12

Quote:

They have a nice amount of bass...coming straight out of my Zune HD...so they aren't bass-light at all.  I'd hate them if they were.  I can't stand Ety's if that is any comparison...those are bass light for sure to me.

I'm not saying they're bass light, but the thread being "bass?" I was assuming he'd want more than neutral bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back