bass heavy in ear headphones under 75
Jul 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DizzyJeans21

New Head-Fier
i want bass heavy headphones under 75$. i had the JVC HA-FX3X i loved the sound but now i have a little wire problem at the jack. i want bass heavy earbuds or headphones as long as theyre under 75$. i was thinking about buying the skullcandy 50/50 because ppl say the bass is very good and they go on sale this weekend for 25$. 

i take these everyday to school and back.
im going to be using these everyday so durability and portability are also somethings that r important. ANY IDEAS?

Jul 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 6
may I suggest Skull Candy Titans. I'm on my 2nd pair, 2nd just because I lost my first ones. These are excellent imho and have deep bass. You have to place them in your ear pretty far for maximum bass. They also are VERY comfortable (at least to my ears) and cuts outside noise incredibly. I even listen on my John Deere tractor cutting grass and I don't even have to have my ipod up all the way to not even hear the engine!

I think retail is around $50, but I got my last pair somewhere on line for $25.

-Mark

Jul 27, 2013 at 4:39 AM Post #5 of 6
The Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition is definitely bassy. It's the bassiest I have, the sub-bass really rumbles and the mid bass is really there.
It's not just quantity, it's also a decent quality bass, especially at the price.
The problem i have with it is that it's a bit sibilant. If you can withstand the sibilance I really reckon you'll love the GR02 BE
It's also really well constructed so build quality shouldn't be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back