Bass heavy IEM for $50?
Nov 2, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #19 of 27
Xears N3i has great bass, was too much for me and sold mine. I got the Meelectronic M6P and I find them to be more in control, although I like bass, the Xears had too much, though they run loud and clear. for $50 shipped (with a coupon code) it`s a great deal.

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #20 of 27
Man, I really wish I can sell my amazon gift card and just get a pre-paid card or it, so I can get something else.

I guess I wont be buying the monsters either, I just read one of te threads about Monsters customer service, and they sound really bad.

I guess it's A151 or E10.

It doesn't have to be bass heavy as long as I can hear bass during some bassy songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #21 of 27
Actually, a few weeks ago I picked up the ATH-CKM50... I would definitely classify them as having greater than average bass... A quick check on Amazon shows that, yes, they are still discounted to under $50. I think they sound pretty darn good for the price, I mean, no show-stopper, but definitely a solid performer, you should check them out.

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #22 of 27
I see little reviews about them :/,

And I'm chosing between te E10 or the A151. Would it be worth it to go A151 and lose some bass, or just go with E10x

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM Post #23 of 27

I personally would advise against that.  You can ready my experience with Monster refurbs for further details

http://www.head-fi.org/t/575472/monstercable-com-customer-service-horrible-so-far-updated-11-2

Quote:
Is it a good idea buying refurbished Monster turbines? If not I'm going to order my E10. :)

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #24 of 27
Yeah, after reading that, I quickly took off the Turbines on my list.
Thank you very much! Might have saved me time and money in the long run!

Nov 3, 2011 at 12:20 AM Post #26 of 27
Oh, alright! Thank you, and all of the people that helped me here! And the people who did reviews on the earphones!

I've just ordered my E10! I can't wait to see the difference between my Ink'd and E10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back