Bass Heavy closed back Headphones sub 300
Dec 27, 2013 at 4:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Gs76

New Head-Fier
Looking for a realy bass heavy headphone for around 300 dollars. I mostly listen to rap and tiny bits of r&b, and I can afford to get an amp if needed. I like closed back and loud lol. Just got the Tma-1 Studios and I dont really like the fit so time to get a different pair was looking into m-100s and ws99 or pro900s something like that seems up my alley I think. I would also like them to be portable. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. 

Dec 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #3 of 7
  Looking for a realy bass heavy headphone for around 300 dollars. I mostly listen to rap and tiny bits of r&b, and I can afford to get an amp if needed. I like closed back and loud lol. Just got the Tma-1 Studios and I dont really like the fit so time to get a different pair was looking into m-100s and ws99 or pro900s something like that seems up my alley I think. I would also like them to be portable. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. 

M-100's or the K545/K550 are good choices as well. The Ultrasone series are also well regarded but I don't know much about them.

Dec 27, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 7
the k550 arent all that bass heavy. They have elevated bass, but theyre by no means basshead. M100 on the other head, are very much bassy headphones. Theyre prolly the easiest to recommend based on your description.

you could also look at AKG k267 tiesto. Theyre DJ headphones that have adjustable bass. It can get pretty bassy as well. Probably enough for your bassy desires.

Dec 28, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #7 of 7
  cool ill have to look into those as well I wish there was a place i could go test these out anyone know of a place close to sacramento california?

Doesn't look like they carry AKG, but looks like a nice store nonetheless.

http://www.paradyme.com/for-your-home/hi-fi-home-audio/headphones/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back