Bartman's headphones
Oct 16, 2003 at 2:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

BlindTiger

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone know what headphones that guy Bartman had on while trying to catch the foul ball with Alou?
He does not need headphones when your on the first row in a ball park. Watch the game.
Still feel sorry for him, though.
oh, billy corgan singing TMOTTB was cool.

Oct 16, 2003 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 5
Actually, people wear headphones during the game to listen to Pat and Ron Santo (Steve while Ron is absent). They actually talk about baseball pitch by pitch, rather then the idiots who are on Fox. Sometimes Fox doesn't mention the count until it is 3-0 or 0-2. I always listen to 720AM rather then the TV. That guy was so upset my friend said he was crying for the rest of the game. He also put out a statement because he knows his life in Chicago is ruined. Any true baseball fan knows that you can't blame one out on a whole game (unless it is one of the last in the game). By the way, I think they were crappo Sony's that came with his Sony Radio. People are praising Wrigley's security for getting that guy home after the game without getting seriously hurt.

Oct 17, 2003 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 5
A piece of ****, I'm sure. They obviously weren't even good enough for the guy to hear what the announcer was saying about Alou attempting to catch the ball to make the 2nd out. I wouldn't be suprised if he showed up on Head-fi asking for recommendation's for a good pair of closed can's!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 17, 2003 at 3:56 AM Post #4 of 5
The fact that a sportsman needs to worry about his security just BECAUSE OF A FREAKIN' GAME is amazing.

I heard Jebb Bush offered some athlete safe haven in Florida......was it this guy?

Oct 17, 2003 at 4:24 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Czilla9000
The fact that a sportsman needs to worry about his security just BECAUSE OF A FREAKIN' GAME is amazing.

I heard Jebb Bush offered some athlete safe haven in Florida......was it this guy?

Yep, the same guy. Poor fellow. If this ever hapenned down here, on a soccer game for example, he would have been beaten to death in situ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back