BART and Ety's!!??
Oct 25, 2004 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

zeplin

1000+ Head-Fier
Today, riding to SF for school on BART, I saw for the first time ever, someone wearing some Ety ER-4P's sitting right in front of me! I didn't want to bug him as I know he wouldn't be able to hear me very well and I also didn't want to make him take the canal phones out because of the length of time it takes to put them back in. It's a long shot, but I would like to take that shot and ask if the person I saw was a bay area head-fier?? If not, then there is a good chance he heard about the Ety's from a person who has at least visited head-fi. Then again, maybe not
biggrin.gif
So, who ever you were, speak up. From my perspective, this is a first as far as seeing someone with canal phones such as the Ety's!! Anyways, thanx in advance for the reply!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 26, 2004 at 12:05 AM Post #3 of 3
the most i've seen anyone ever have is a pair of HD479 senns. other than that, I've never seen anyone with even close to good quality headphones. And when I wear my canalphones like the ety's or now my westone UM2's, my friends come up to me and tell me how stupid those are and how theirs is so much better. I just simply smile at them and say "heh, u have no idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back