Bang&Olufsen player recommendation?
Feb 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

profusion

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,
can someone recommend me one of the two players Biosound 2 or Beosound 6? In terms of sound quality?

Thanks!

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #4 of 9
i havent heard either of them, but i suspect neither of them will get much love on here. B & O stuff sounds nice but for the money you can get better sound quality.

buying B & O is buying something that looks just fantastic, thats what your paying for hence my suggestion to buy the one you think looks better

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM Post #5 of 9
actually just looked at the spec's for them and really i wouldnt go for either, the 6 only has 4 gig of storage, what the hell????

go buy a sony dap they get good reviews or do what everyone else does and get an ipod.

if design doesnt matter why on earth are you looking at either of the B & O players?

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually just looked at the spec's for them and really i wouldnt go for either, the 6 only has 4 gig of storage, what the hell????

go buy a sony dap they get good reviews or do what everyone else does and get an ipod.

if design doesnt matter why on earth are you looking at either of the B & O players?

Bit like Bose. The design sucks but in the general public it's "Good"

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #7 of 9
because it sounds better than ipods or other, since you didnt heard it
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #8 of 9
there was a person here who had one of those players and said it was one of the best sounding players he has heard. no one else had heard it because it is expensive and because b & o are like bose or apple or monster on these forums: no matter what they make, they must sound bad because the public know who they are.

take a listen to both of them if you can and then decide which you prefer!

Feb 25, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #9 of 9
i had the pleasure of some listening time with the beosound 2, and it was very very memorable. the player had just the right weight to make it feel important, the shiny surface and matt black buttons are so much more attractive in real life, and the click each time i pressed a key was so so perfect.

i also remember it was being the -best- portable source i have ever heard, but i can't be sure if that was clouded by the fact that it was what got me into this hobby in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back