Bang & Olufsen is giving away their "Form2" headphones! Let's take a chance!! :P
Feb 17, 2012 at 2:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

puhn

Head-Fier
The information is below:

Get yourself some Bang & Olufsen's sound for your portable devices!

0​

"Bang & Olufsen will draw a winner among all voters. The lucky voter will receive a Form 2 headphone as a prize.

A Form 2 headphone will go to 4 lucky voters whose names are picked in a random drawing."

1. Click this link. It will take you to the Bang & Olufsen's Facebook apps

2. Choose any design you like and then click the blue VOTE button.

3. Log in with your Facebook, then Allow.

4. It will say "THANKS!". You're done!

This contest is in no way associated with or sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. In this contest you give your information to Bang & Olufsen and not to Facebook. For further information about this contest send an email to: beosound-design-competition@bang-olufsen.dk

source http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/17/2805123/get-yourself-some-bang-olufsens-sound-for-your-idevices

GOOD LUCK!

Feb 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 4
Too bad i cancelled my facebook. :frowning2:

Feb 17, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 4
Well, just to make a note here... B&O aren't actually giving away anything, since on your part you're giving away your Facebook info. Thus it's a trade, and not a good one, since only four random people will get anything in return.

Also, the link appears to point to some specific person's design, and I suppose randomly voting for that person isn't what's supposed to be going on, but rather to vote for the design you like best.

Just my opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back