Baltimore - DC and environs: Meet in Rockville, MD - Saturday, February 7!
Feb 3, 2004 at 1:52 PM Post #31 of 36
Based on responses I've received, I'm expecting approximately fifteen people. If we reach that many, it will be the largest meet I've hosted here
smily_headphones1.gif

This one looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, with some very different equipment since the last one!

Feb 6, 2004 at 7:40 AM Post #32 of 36
I'm not coming and I need directions

I'm on the other side of the planet
frown.gif
I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there, in my dreames for now
frown.gif

send me some pictures at least, please
biggrin.gif

yoalexandru@bumerang.ro

600smile.gif
have a nice meeting.
Thanks & H@LL@!

Feb 6, 2004 at 4:34 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by (yo_alexandru
send me some pictures at least, please
biggrin.gif

After the meet, pictures and impressions will be posted in the Member's Lounge.

Weather update: We had freezing rain last night, but it's turned to rain, and it's supposed to be warmer on Sat, with no precipitation. Due to the rain, the walkway to my place may be muddy, so here's an alternate: There's a stair to the left of the building (if you've followed the directions) that leads to the front entrance. You can go up that stair, around to the front entrance, and then back down stairs to the bottom to reach my place. It adds a couple of flights of stairs, but it may be drier.

See you Saturday!

Feb 8, 2004 at 5:33 PM Post #36 of 36
Since the meet is over, I'm going to lock this thread down. Comments on the meet are being posted in the Member's Lounge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back