Balanced SS or single ended Tube?
Sep 10, 2008 at 4:03 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by MONVMENTVM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not the same but it has most of the benefits of true balanced ground...

Well I had the Corda Opera for a while...it certainly sounded great with the headphones I owned at the time (K701, sextett) but it doesn't sound better then my current single-ended set up.

Sep 10, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #47 of 53
Just yesterday a mail went out to Trafomatic Audio regarding payment and shipping of their Experience Head One.

I asked him if he could ship with EMS (instead of DPD) because they are more reliable imo and chances are higher that it slips through the customs. Unfortunately EMS isn't really available in Serbia but he offered me to give the amp to a friend of him who lives in Vienna, who could bring it to me (I live about 200km away from Vienna). I would have to pay him 50 Euro for his "shipping service" though, but shipping with DPD would cost 80 Euro anyway, so I am really happy with Trafomatic's service. Bank wiring takes another 16 Euro for some transfer fees so all in all it will cost me 666,-.
evil_smiley.gif

The funny thing is that all the money I have at the moment on my bank account is... wait for it... 666,6 Euro
icon10.gif
Yeah... really not kidding on this.

Anyway, the contact (Sasa himself) is also very friendly. At the moment I'm really happy with that decision.

Sep 10, 2008 at 8:07 PM Post #48 of 53
If I were you I would wait a while, like I wrote, KEES still waiting for his, but when he receive it he can tell all of us his expiriance with it, but not only, also the service and the whole shipping procedure etc...
Just my 2c...

Quote:

Just yesterday a mail went out to Trafomatic Audio regarding payment and shipping of their Experience Head One.

I asked him if he could ship with EMS (instead of DPD) because they are more reliable imo and chances are higher that it slips through the customs. Unfortunately EMS isn't really available in Serbia but he offered me to give the amp to a friend of him who lives in Vienna, who could bring it to me (I live about 200km away from Vienna). I would have to pay him 50 Euro for his "shipping service" though, but shipping with DPD would cost 80 Euro anyway, so I am really happy with Trafomatic's service. Bank wiring takes another 16 Euro for some transfer fees so all in all it will cost me 666,-.
evil_smiley.gif

The funny thing is that all the money I have at the moment on my bank account is... wait for it... 666,6 Euro
icon10.gif
Yeah... really not kidding on this.

Anyway, the contact (Sasa himself) is also very friendly. At the moment I'm really happy with that decision.

Sep 10, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #49 of 53
Do you know if he has tracking on his parcel?

I read some reviews already and found not much negative about it. It seems to be really well designed all the way through.

Sep 10, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #50 of 53
There are no problems, just a suggestion thats all. Where did you read the reviews, do you have a link please.

Quote:

Do you know if he has tracking on his parcel?

I read some reviews already and found not much negative about it. It seems to be really well designed all the way through.

Sep 11, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #52 of 53
Piotr from Hi end Studio in poland gave me this link yesterday on the phone, and quoted me £700 delivered to London if I transfer funds upfront into a U.K. bank account. I am waiting for Kees impressions with gs1000 when he gets his head One, also considering X-can v8 for my gs1000's
link; 6moons audio reviews: Trafomatic Experience Reference 300B monos

or google: trafomatic experience reference 300b monos

Sep 11, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #53 of 53
Thanks guys for the links. I have seen that one from 6moons, not really liked the way it was wrote, and another to, which been removed, I guess, but the one from Hi Fi Cafe, which I enjoy at most, didnt, THX.
I truely hope that this amp will take his place in headphone community, so EU users dont have to look overseas all the time.
I am loosing my patience, well kind off, but when KEES receives his one, I will be all over his place pretty soon, so the fiesta can begin...
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back