Balanced cable needed in the EU
Oct 11, 2023 at 8:14 PM Post #16 of 23
Toxic Cables is in the UK also but 14 week lead time .

Dec 3, 2023 at 3:05 PM Post #18 of 23
Just a short notice, for others interested in getting good cables at a good price inside EU:

I actually stumbled across a Danish guy, that has started a small business making mostly headphone cables. I ordered a set, customized it to my liking without it affecting the price much.
He is currently running a campaign with 20% off, making the prices even better.
Great quality, very quick to both answer mails and produce/ship the cables. 👍
His site is only in Danish, but google translate should help at least navigate the site. I can also be helpful with some translation if needed, until he gets an English version of his site online.
https://kabelsnedker.dk/
1000004795.jpg

Dec 4, 2023 at 3:22 AM Post #19 of 23
Just a short notice, for others interested in getting good cables at a good price inside EU:

I actually stumbled across a Danish guy, that has started a small business making mostly headphone cables. I ordered a set, customized it to my liking without it affecting the price much.
He is currently running a campaign with 20% off, making the prices even better.
Great quality, very quick to both answer mails and produce/ship the cables. 👍
His site is only in Danish, but google translate should help at least navigate the site. I can also be helpful with some translation if needed, until he gets an English version of his site online.
https://kabelsnedker.dk/
1000004795.jpg

Hi,

thank you for the input, but converting the prices to Euro, show me a 250 Euro for a 3m long Copper cable- that is a lot (for me at least) . Happy you found what you wanted and needed. Please keep us posted what you think about them and how they are in the long run.

Thanks again

Dec 4, 2023 at 3:26 AM Post #20 of 23
Hi,

thank you for the input, but converting the prices to Euro, show me a 250 Euro for a 3m long Copper cable- that is a lot (for me at least) . Happy you found what you wanted and needed. Please keep us posted what you think about them and how they are in the long run.

Thanks again
There are other options that costs a lot less. I got a set of adapters for my HiFiMAN and Sennheiser and a braided cable for around 130-140 euro including shipping. (What's in the picture)
I recommend contacting Emil, the owner with you specific needs and get him to quote you a price :)

Dec 4, 2023 at 4:42 AM Post #21 of 23
Hi,

Thanks again
Have you tried https://arachne.audio/? He's from Spain

Dec 22, 2023 at 11:14 AM Post #22 of 23
Have you tried https://arachne.audio/? He's from Spain
Just saw this thread and was gonna suggest looking at Etsy...

I've actually found Arachne from there.. Very nice guy, great cables too and also did a prebuild for me to see if I like the chosen colours / braid. A 1.5m Cable with Viablue splitter + Nuetrik XLRs, came to around 100 euro.

I have also tried CustomCans from the UK, Similar pricing, but I liked the cable feel more... more 'malleable' .

There's also audiocables.eu that use mogami cables, pretty decent pricing too... Never tried though.

With regards to the US, Periapt are pretty decent too! although their splitter is too rugged for my liking.

Sound quality difference ? No comment :smile:

Mar 3, 2024 at 1:40 AM Post #23 of 23
There's also audiocables.eu that use mogami cables, pretty decent pricing too... Never tried though.
I have ordered three times from audiocables.eu, XLR interconnects and XLR 4m headphone cables for Hifiman and Sennheiser. Smooth delivery and build quality is good. Cannot comment on headphone cables sound, I have no way to compare original cables with different connectors. (And I’m not motivated to know if the ”quality of wires” makes an audible difference. 😁)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back