Balanced amp only for lcd2 .,.. ?
Oct 16, 2018 at 2:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

riso1983

New Head-Fier
Hello
I'm looking for best Balanced "amp only" for lcd2 classic, fiio fh5, and dt990pro ? The price range is 600euro/use max .. Desktop, preferably no battery powered. User listen to almost everything. I'll be thankful for any sugestions.

Oct 16, 2018 at 3:53 PM Post #2 of 10
Oct 17, 2018 at 2:38 AM Post #4 of 10
Thank you it looks really good.. I wonder how does it compete to aune s7 or any other.

I considered aune and topping little dot etc etc and went with audio gd due to the massive power capability, the big rcore transformer, the class a psus, the relay volume control. It's an incredibly clean and powerful amplifier.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018 at 2:50 AM Post #5 of 10
I considered aune and topping little dot etc etc and went with audio gd due to the massive power capability, the big rcore transformer, the class psus, the relay volume control. It's an incredibly clean and powerful amplifier.
Do you consider audiogd products high quality in terms of used components? I'm a bit aware, because some time ago my friend bought an nfb1128 and it literally died after 6 m .. I don't know what happend just sayin'... But as I said nfb1 amp looks gorgeous for the price, thought the "branded" alternative will be around 3k eg.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018 at 2:54 AM Post #6 of 10
Do you consider audiogd products high quality in terms of used components? I'm a bit aware, because some time ago my friend bought an nfb1128 and it literally died after 6 m .. I don't know what happend just sayin'... But as I said nfb1 amp looks gorgeous for the price, thought the "branded" alternative will be about 3k eg.

I have a 5 year old nfb7 i bought used, no issues. I also have a nfb11.28 thats had no issues. But if its a concern, I'd suggest to go with a local company, like Schiit if you're in the US, or just google av repair, nice thing bout audio gd is they're very simple circuits

Oct 17, 2018 at 3:02 AM Post #7 of 10
I have a 5 year old nfb7 i bought used, no issues. I also have a nfb11.28 thats had no issues. But if its a concern, I'd suggest to go with a local company, like Schiit if you're in the US, or just google av repair, nice thing bout audio gd is they're very simple circuits
No I'm Europe based , besides I'm not really into shiit sound.. nice to hear your experience with audiogd btw.. one thing about nfb1 ,can I use it also as a preamp with poweramp and monitor speakers, or it has to be used as a headamp only?

Oct 17, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #8 of 10
Oct 17, 2018 at 3:06 AM Post #9 of 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back