Bad retail site in the vein of amazon/buy.com/etc?
Nov 26, 2009 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Kirosia

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm doing a project on retail websites, and I need a really poor retail website (bad interface, poor graphics, lacking user profiles/digital wallet, etc) to compare to better sites like Amazon. Any suggestions?

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #3 of 13
Isn't that insulting to the retailer? Have you ever thought about the retailers' feeling when you put their website in the "bad" category? Have you thought about how their kids' feeling when daddy's website is considered as "bad"? Who's gonna be responsible when they are bullied at school because of that?

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 13
And now I know how Australian retailers differ from American ones

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:20 AM Post #5 of 13
Yes, we are different to American retailers. Most retailers here do sell Kangaroos even though it's not advertised.
When you come to Australia and going around the mall doing some clothes-shopping or buying fruit juice or whateva, just ask any shops randomly and see if they have any kangaroos in stock. Chances are they will pull out one or two live kangaroos from the back of the store. This is something that 99% of non-Australians don't realise.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:29 AM Post #6 of 13
I prefer to grow my own kangaroos, it's healthier and they don't punch you as much.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #10 of 13
The head-direct site could use some work I think, but I don't know if they're too small fry for your to use in your comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Back