Bad haircuts-- is there anything worse?
Feb 28, 2005 at 12:03 AM Post #31 of 38
cattrim.jpg

cattrim2.jpg

attachment.php

Feb 28, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #32 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerb
kinda hard to do any of that at this point, my hair has been dyed so many times :p ive done Dark Red, Florecent Red, Bright blue, Deep Blue, Dark green, Dark Purple, Bright Pink, Blond, Blue black and finally the flat black it is now.

its pretty much straw unless i use tons of conditioners
rolleyes.gif

Oh you guys are all the same!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2005 at 1:10 AM Post #33 of 38
ROTFL!!! Those cat pics are absolutely hilarious. Man, I fit that mood on so many days. As for the kid, it reminds me of when I thought I'd cut my son's hair as a kid. It was during a time when grooves on the side over the ears was a "cool" thing so I figured it looked easy enough so I gave it a try. No problem, right? Wrong. I took the electric clipper to cut the grooves and when I made the first cut, a huge hunk of hair hit the ground. Needless to say, mom was none too happy about her son having the highest and tightest military cut this side of the green berets! Spent many a night in the doghouse for that one.

Feb 28, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #34 of 38
bad haircuts suck.

its been a long tim esince i had a very bad one.

one of my co-workers got a haircut, and the hair-cutter refused to accept a tip, because they knew it sucked.

Feb 28, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #36 of 38
15 years ago I was paying $12 for haircuts (I thought this was steep but the barbershop was next door to the store wher I worked so I could zip over between customers).

One day I got my hair cut, went to the register, and was told "$18". I must have looked shocked. The clerk explained, "We raised our price."

Next time I need a haircut, I pulled out the clippers that had been around the house forever, and took it all off.

Since then, every two weeks I save 10, 12 18 dollars by running the clippers over my head.

Hair is a vanity.

Haircuts are a needless expense and a waste of time.

Feb 28, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by ogewo
cattrim.jpg

cattrim2.jpg

attachment.php

MAN!! That is one PISSED OFF cat!!!

Can't say as I blame it.

Feb 28, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #38 of 38
I keep it simple and hard to screw up. I simply ask for them to use #6 clippers on the top, #3 on the side, blend it in, and blocked in the back. I have had some less than stellar attempts done at this but at least within a week any screwups aren't noticable. I just go to the GreatClips down the street from my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back