Backpack-Fi
Mar 2, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #124 of 239
I love my backpack Lowepro Transit.

image_76.jpg

204587991_002.jpg

Mar 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #125 of 239
Mystery Ranch Sweetpea is what I carry around all the time. I bought it intending to use it for hiking trips and long weekends, and that's where it really excels as it's just a little big for a daypack. Once I got it, though, I quickly took to using it around town all the time because it's so freaking comfortable. Nothing else fits properly or distributes a load as well by comparison.
img0742e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
img0743z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Mar 4, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #126 of 239
Just wen through this whole thread, some really awesome packs! I like the look of the Dueter, Booq and Dakine stuff the most.

Will probably get one around Christmas time to fit a 13 or 15 inch MBP, all uni stuff (books) + maybe a Canon T2i... am I looking too specifically?

Mar 4, 2010 at 12:39 PM Post #128 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure there are plenty of bags designed with Macbooks in mind, it's a lucrative market.

The Booq Python Pack seems actually rather perfect, although my luck was recently discontinued. So I don't like my chances of finding one in 9 months.

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:49 PM Post #129 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattcalf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Booq Python Pack seems actually rather perfect, although my luck was recently discontinued. So I don't like my chances of finding one in 9 months.

I just Googled "Booq Python" and a few showed up on Amazon. Here is one entry.

Mar 4, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #131 of 239
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mystery Ranch Sweetpea is what I carry around all the time. I bought it intending to use it for hiking trips and long weekends, and that's where it really excels as it's just a little big for a daypack. Once I got it, though, I quickly took to using it around town all the time because it's so freaking comfortable. Nothing else fits properly or distributes a load as well by comparison.
img0742e.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
img0743z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Their 3-Day Assault is probably my next bag, either that or the TAD C.O.R.E. bags.

Brendan

Mar 5, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #132 of 239
What are those backpacks called that are basically diagonally positioned over one shoulder? Does their style have a name?

Mar 5, 2010 at 2:40 AM Post #134 of 239
I carry this Codi sport-pak everywhere...nice bag. The rubberized area around the small zipper at the top started to peel after about 8 months. It fits my panasonic CF-52 toughbook with ease. It still looks like new.
CLICK HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back