BA2s
Jun 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

garry1bowie

New Head-Fier
So, on Saturday I took a trip to London to see the David Bowie exhibition at the Victoria & Albert museum.  It was awesome by the way!

This would be the first time I'd be trying out my BA2s on a plane so it was going to be interesting to see how they performed.  Once Biggles had turned off the seat belt sign it was time to fire these bad boys up!  Some deep house was the choice of tuneage here. As always....(bass head alert)

Well, as you can expect, they performed SUPERBLY!!  Couldn't hear the outside noise at all.  I was only planning in having them in for about 10 minutes but I ended up wearing them for the whole flight!

Next up, it was onto the London underground/train.  Now, the only way I can describe this is, if you've never been on one is, If you've ever been on a very old rickety roller coaster that was built in the mid twenties then this gives you some idea of what it's like being on the London underground. Bone rattling and very noisy!  Again, the BA2s performed FANTASTICALLY!!! I had my doubts about them because as I said, the underground was VERY noisy but trust me, they were up to the task!  Well happy!

On a side note.  I've had these for a few months now and I'm noticing that the fit seems to be better.  Maybe I'm just getting used to them, I don't know. But does that happen?  Anyway, I'm not complaining. And, the sound seems to be a lot fuller too...loving this! 

So, from me, again, it's a massive thumbs up to Cosmic Ears! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back