B&W P5 Headphones/ on the Sony NWZ-X1060/Samsung Galaxy S2/Pioneer Elite Home system
Dec 1, 2011 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

joplin

New Head-Fier
HELP!!!!
L3000.gif

I'm very interested in getting the P5 headphones for the above equipment. What is very important to me is sound quality(clean/Warm)NO Thumping Bass) at a low volume they are loud enough(Efficient)do not have to crank up volume to get min. volume.
My music of choice is classic rock/80's/ and my music source is Cd's.
I will record all my CDs to PC in Wav format and than download to S2/X-1060 in 320Bit rate.

S2
Audio Formats/mp3/wav/eAAC+AC3/Flac
Sony Nwz-X-1060
Audio Formats/aac-lc(non-drm)linear pcm/mp4

B&W P5
Specs./Freq response 10HZ-20khz
Sensitivity/115db/mw
Impedance 26ohms
Max input power50mw

I would appreciate your feedback on the P5 and is 320(Mp3) a good bit rate any any other feedback about the P5s.
Last but not least I know very little in regards to Getting Cd music onto my Pc in Wav and than transferring music to either X1060 or S2.  I'm using Vista and have Windows media player installed on PC. The apps. that have been recommended are Mediamonkey Gold/DB poweramp and Winamp media player?
confused.gif

Thanks for your time and help

Greg
cool.gif

Dec 1, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 2
I've heard alot of good things about them, just check out the reviews on Amazon. I'm sure you can find reviews on here too. I wouldn't mind hearing them sometime myself though I think they are god awful ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back