B-Stock HD-600's
Jan 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM Post #16 of 21
I work at an electronics company. I purchase B stock items for myself all the time. B stock is always backed by a full warranty. I would not hesitate.

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #17 of 21
B stock items are all good, but Dakmart is certainly not. One of the worst online audio electronics dealers that comes to mind. Terrible service. Rude as h***. (I obviously had a difficult time dealing with them in the past; they sent me a Denon micro system that was Broken stock. Took two shipments and 2.5 months to get the thing fixed. Then another 3 to actually receive reimbursement for shipping troubles.
angry_face.gif
) To be avoided like the plague.

Jan 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #18 of 21
Back in the day when I was heavy into photography, some of the places I bought cameras from advertised used or refurbished cameras, but shipped brand new ones. It turns out this was their way of selling below what the manufacturer required as minimum selling prices.

Jan 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #19 of 21
i was gonna buy the b-stock HD600 from them. i placed an order and after a few days didn't get an update, so i called them and they said they didn't have any in stock and would take about 2-4 weeks. i ended up buying a used one here in the FS forums. Dakmart is pretty quick with response to emails and telephone, but their customer service could be a little better.

Jan 14, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #20 of 21
Dakmart cannot be trusted. Horrific service and terrible business practices. Please boycott this company!

Apr 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #21 of 21
I wish I would have found this thread earlier.

I can vouch that their Customer Service has little to be desired.  Because of the price of the B-stock/refurbished HD 600's I decided to get on their back order list.  I was told to go ahead and order and send an email that I want it to remain on the backorder list.

The ordering web-site threw 10 lines of cryptic error messages.

I emailed their customer service to see if the order went through.  They said the would call yesterday but I'm still waiting...
confused_face_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back