AZ Head-Fi Meet, November 23rd!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #32 of 38
Count me in!  I'm interested to see how my sound preferences compare to the reviews of a couple headphones.  It will be nice actually hearing what everyone is talking about.  I should be able to bring my Mad Dog 3.2 w Alpha Pads and might be able to bring HE-500 velours w stock cable.  

Nov 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #34 of 38
So it appears a festival of rain is upon us this weekend, which is awesome! However, since I know we are all bringing sensitive (and expensive) electronics, I recommend everyone be prepared for a downpour when arriving at the library tomorrow. I will bring some material for anyone to use if necessary.

Hope everyone can arrive safely and please be careful driving in this weather!!

To do a quick recap, the meet starts as the library's doors open at 9a!! We will be there until approximately 4p (wrap up is usually at 3:30p) and the meeting room is beyond the red doors you see beyond the front desk upon entering the library. 

Destroysall

Nov 23, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #35 of 38
Be there in 5!!

Nov 23, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #36 of 38
There was some very good sound there today. I thank all of you for your time and effort to bring your equipment out to listen to. It was very gracious
on all of your parts. See you at the next meeting
Earl Zausmer

Nov 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #37 of 38
  There was some very good sound there today. I thank all of you for your time and effort to bring your equipment out to listen to. It was very gracious
on all of your parts. See you at the next meeting
Earl Zausmer

Thanks for coming out, Earl!

An impression thread is linked below, please comment further into that thread instead of here. Thanks guys!
http://www.head-fi.org/t/691773/az-november-23rd-meet-impresions

Nov 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #38 of 38
Thanks everyone for the great Arizona headphone experience... Great group of people out here in Phoenix. It was fantastic meeting you all and look forward to the next one!

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back