AZ Head-Fi Meet: November 18th, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2023 at 9:15 PM Post #61 of 65
Here are some more.

IMG_2618.jpgIMG_2619.jpgIMG_2620.jpgIMG_2622.jpgIMG_2623.jpgIMG_2626.jpgIMG_2627.jpg

Nov 20, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #62 of 65
It was a great meet. So nice to see the 'regulars' as well as the first timers. (Mr. Snies, aka the Ghost was even there.) As usual I did too much yakking and not enough listening, but what I heard was very good. I counted around 27-30 of us there: a good turnout.

A giant shout out to Coolzo for organizing the meet. He's da' man. I don't know if the meets would happen without him. Truly a stellar Head-Fi'er.

So ..... the next one in May? What say ya'll?

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:11 PM Post #64 of 65
If anyone wants to PM me a list of headfi user names with their real first names that would be great!
It would be even sweeter if you could use some of the pictures to tag people. 😅

Nov 20, 2023 at 1:23 PM Post #65 of 65
I'm glad I took the days of off work to attend and I had a great time. Was great to put faces to head-fi names. I've known a lot of names for several years as I'm more of a lurker than poster.

There was a lot of great gear there and I spent to much time talking and not enough time listening. It's always nice to see what others are using to enjoy the music. I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

Can't give enough props to @Coolzo for putting this event together and Schiit as a sponsor, thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back