AxCx vs. GG Allin
Aug 3, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #16 of 30
I'm disappointed that he didn't kill himself on stage like he promised.
frown.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #18 of 30
Never heard AxCx (actually never heard of him/her/them), but GG Allin (not Allen) is quite disgusting..

Aug 3, 2008 at 6:58 AM Post #19 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidMahler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GG is the most disgusting person ever to get a record deal........I don't find any of it offensive though, I find it comical yet redundant......

Anything GG Allin thought he was doing that was artistic or simply amazing or shocking......is just ridiculous........there are plenty of people out there who have mental illnesses who don't get praised for acting upon it. I'm more offended by the people who actually praise the likes of GG Allin than I am by GG Allin. He couldn't help be messed up in the head, but its the people who pay for his music and attended his concerts which I feel are offensive.

It is comical and redundant. thats exactly what it is. For an april fools, i would probably round up my wannabe bad boy friends that dont know anything about gg allin and recommend that they watch him live. Its funny just thinking about the priceless expressions on their faces when he starts taking a dump on stage and throws his feces around hahaha.

Aug 3, 2008 at 1:00 PM Post #21 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never heard AxCx (actually never heard of him/her/them), but GG Allin (not Allen) is quite disgusting..

Ooop
biggrin.gif
Can't correct the misspelling in the poll now. oh well
ph34r.gif

Aug 5, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #22 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its about musicians. nothing wrong with this.

I actually enjoyed watching gg allins hated documentary by the way. Recommended viewing

It was quite good but hard to watch. Pitchfork.tv certainly turns up some gems every once in awhile.

Aug 20, 2008 at 9:34 PM Post #23 of 30
Yeah, I'm a long time fan of the existence of A.C. Their monstrous 15 second screeches of hate-filled bile are hilarious, especially the titles.

Nonetheless, they do not hold a candle to GG Allin. A.C. is kind of like an immature, thrashmetal version of Gwar, if such a thing is imaginable.

Just to let you all know, though, their name is not actually AxCx... that's a fan's myspace page. The band name would be censored by this forum if it wasn't censored by my dignity.

PM me if you must know.

Aug 21, 2008 at 1:00 AM Post #24 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A.C. is kind of like an immature, thrashmetal version of Gwar, if such a thing is imaginable.

Oh come on... GWAR, "The Scum Dogs of the Universe"? They are from outer space, hell bent on destroying earth and spray their audience with the fluids of their victims. I can't think of anyone who does it better.

Gwar-07.jpg

Does this look immature?

Aug 21, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #25 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillersAreQuiet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh come on... GWAR, "The Scum Dogs of the Universe"? They are from outer space, hell bent on destroying earth and spray their audience with the fluids of their victims. I can't think of anyone who does it better.

Oh, neither can I, don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying that "AxCx" is like an immature, thrashmetal (per)version of Gwar.

No knocking Gwar will ever come out of my mouth, unless I have kids someday and have to talk to their friends' parents at soccer practice.

You know what? Screw it. I'm telling my kids' friends' parents about Gwar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back