Awesome song
Apr 1, 2007 at 4:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

striker_rage

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,
I have always been an audiophile for years but never had the chance to get an expensive headphone and taste this kind of music to the fullest..
But i am sure that this song will rock your headphones....download and find out for yourself.
wink.gif

And plz do reply and let me know what u think
eggosmile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/23705820...iga_-_rise.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/23759249...r_universe.mp3

Apr 1, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #2 of 17
Eh, in all honesty, this gets destroyed by quite a few things I heard easily. My personal favorite - Shpongle. Plus I found the lyrics kinda lame.

Apr 1, 2007 at 5:19 AM Post #4 of 17
Eh, the closest i want my cans to get to rocking is maybe some old Pixies albums. I think I'll pass.

Apr 1, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #6 of 17
How about taking your headphones somwhere they have never been before.

How about an 11 metric ton, 35 foot high, midi controlled, propane fired explosive organ?

This thing can be heard from up to two miles away.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23764601...Tango.mp3.html

The LHPO is really something.

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:52 AM Post #8 of 17
Nice stuff. Thanks for the upload.

Apr 3, 2007 at 7:15 PM Post #12 of 17
I've downloaded numerous files from the net (the World Wide Web, Usenet, file sharing apps, etc.) in violation of copyright. I'm not saying I've never done it, and I'm sure that I don't have anything to worry about when you do it. I just know that most forums are concerned about the legal ramifications of openly doing so. I've been lurking around here for a while and really like the place, so I thought I'd bring it up. But, I'm still new here and don't want to make any waves, so if I'm out of line and this is kosher, I'll just mind my own business.

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:05 PM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by pentachris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've downloaded numerous files from the net (the World Wide Web, Usenet, file sharing apps, etc.) in violation of copyright. I'm not saying I've never done it, and I'm sure that I don't have anything to worry about when you do it. I just know that most forums are concerned about the legal ramifications of openly doing so. I've been lurking around here for a while and really like the place, so I thought I'd bring it up. But, I'm still new here and don't want to make any waves, so if I'm out of line and this is kosher, I'll just mind my own business.

We try to aviod the disscussion of illegal downloads here, but a links to secure (In browser Players) music is fine. I dont think that there is a problem with the OP's links, its just that we steer away from stuff like that.

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #14 of 17
The LHPO mp3 i posted was originally downloaded from the official LHPO website, which appears to be down. That's why i posted it through rapidshare.

Honestly you could bootleg an LHPO performance from two city blocks away with good SQ.

There is a Large Hot Pipe Organ CD out on the Staalplat label (good people!), but it's only 16 minutes long, and an import if you don't live in Germany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back