awesome looking new sony flash player
Jul 26, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by manixc
from cNet, they have a first look article on this.
"measures 3.8 by 0.6 by 0.6 inches and weighs 0.9 ounce"

That's pretty small.

its not the size that counts, its how you use it. Oh wait your talking about the mp3 player

if anything it looks like a vibrator

Jul 27, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by photek
its not the size that counts, its how you use it. Oh wait your talking about the mp3 player

if anything it looks like a vibrator

This forum lacks maturity from newer members.

Anywho, they bottom of the player will not be curved; it'll be flat with the Sony sports logo on it, judging by the newer picture from Cnet...?

Jul 27, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
This forum lacks maturity from newer members.

did you lose your membership at some point? or are you really making a sweeping generalization based on a person who joined 8 months after you?

Jul 27, 2006 at 1:33 AM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by azt33
Looks pretty sleek! I like the new flash players too (E00X series), but I just hate the fact that you have to use SonicStage. I am using a Mac, so the Sony flash/HDD players are no-go for me...

Sony has added support to a couple MD players. Here's hoping they'll continue over to flash and HDD (though still no ATRAC so features requiring that - gapless, EQ, etc. - likely not).

Jul 27, 2006 at 8:04 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by zip22
did you lose your membership at some point? or are you really making a sweeping generalization based on a person who joined 8 months after you?

Why would I lose my membership? Because I said it as a joke?

Maybe I should now change that setence into "some older members need a better sense of humour"
rolleyes.gif

Back on topic:
Do you think Sony is smart enough NOT to use SS this time or is this going to be another disaster waiting to happen?

Jul 27, 2006 at 8:23 PM Post #24 of 26
sarcasm or joking doesn't come through in your post. a smilie may have cleared it up. i asked if you lost your membership because that would explain why you were claiming he was a 'new' member while your join date doesn't exactly make you a veteran yourself (if you had lost your information and re-registered, it would explain your more recent join date).

and it still uses sonicstage (from my link)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cnet
To transfer content, which unfortunately must be done using the included SonicStage software

Jul 28, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #25 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by zip22
sarcasm or joking doesn't come through in your post. a smilie may have cleared it up. i asked if you lost your membership because that would explain why you were claiming he was a 'new' member while your join date doesn't exactly make you a veteran yourself (if you had lost your information and re-registered, it would explain your more recent join date).

and it still uses sonicstage (from my link)

It may not make me a veteran but it also doesn't make me a new user.
Joke don't always have to have smilies. Some people may get it whether I put something in or not.

Now I'd like to stop this argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back