Awesome Forum
Nov 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Anjolie

100+ Head-Fier
A while back I used to enjoy going to various hi-fi stores listening to all those wonderful toys.  I picked up a few things along the way, but never thought much of headphones until just recently when I started to listen to music on the go with my iPhone 5

Thats when I did a little search and up popped this site!

I haven't posted really, because there's so much to take in.  Right now, looks like I'm leaning towards the Fostex TH900 and possibly the Burson Audio Soloist and accompanying DA-160 DAC or possibly the Fostex HP-A8.  I've also have heard some nice things about the TH600, so we'll see....

As for a mobile rig, I'm waiting to see what FiiO is coming out with since they mentioned they having something special on the way in a DAC/Amp combo real soon.  For around town cans, I'm looking at the Beyerdynamic DT 1350, Sennheiser HD25-1 II and the Sennheiser Momentum.  As for IEMs, I'm looking at the VSonic GR07 MkII since they seem to be very popular on this forum

Of course, my wish list might change :wink:

But for now, that's what I'm shooting for.  Time to stock up on some Top Ramen for the next couple of years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back