average listening periods...
May 9, 2010 at 8:08 PM Post #77 of 84
At work I listen the whole time I'm there so ~7 hours + about 6 hours after so about 13 hours out of the 16 I'm awake. A little less on weekends as I sleep in.

That's the reason I got on this site. Realized how much I listen and that I shouldn't be stuck with bad phones

May 9, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #78 of 84
About an hour or an hour and a half before bed. I do listen at other intervals during the day, but I use my speakers to preserve my ears, because I do have the tendency to crank my headphones a smidge too loud.
tongue.gif

May 9, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #79 of 84
I'd say roughly 3-4 hours a day. Too much just starts giving me a headache. But the best is when you first put on the headphones.

May 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM Post #82 of 84
On average about 1 hour a day. 

May 13, 2010 at 6:32 AM Post #83 of 84
I used to average more when I was still attending college. I would listen during my commute and walking around campus. Plus I would listen around 5 hours a week on my computer setup. Which probably comes out to a total of 10 hours a week or more.

Now I usually do 1-2 hour listening sessions on my laptop setup, but I'll only do it once in a while. Maybe a couple times a week.

May 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM Post #84 of 84
An hour or two a day, but serious listening. I also get ambient listening, but it doesn't really count and I use my speakers for that. I prefer watching the city on my commutes, always things going on. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back