May 31, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #61 of 98
eponymous!!
k1000smile.gif

May 31, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #64 of 98
I think Avatar is a really neat cartoon show - one of the few decent new shows out there for kids. The first season was pretty intense, with the Fire Nation's Prince Zuko chasing Aang the Last Airbender (and the Avatar) all over the place. This season is even more intense, as the three crazy chicks chasing the Avatar are more ruthless than Zuko could ever hope to be.

Last episode that I saw, the head vicious chick fried Prince Zuko's elderly uncle - one of the only people Zuko can talk to - so I can't wait to see whether this will finally draw Zuko and Aang together in some kind of uneasy alliance, or if it will totally push Zuko over the edge.

Great cartoon, and thanks for starting this thread.

May 31, 2006 at 5:44 AM Post #66 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by skullguise
The Chuck-Norris-fearing Rambo Bose Kitty..... aka SOTA, my plump cat.

See my sig for the thread that this came from.

i'm flattered you chose my photograph for your avatar.

here it is full sized:
shcopter1ju.jpg

wink.gif

May 31, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #67 of 98
Chuck wearing a leotard... KICKASS!!!
tongue.gif

May 31, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #68 of 98
Mine is an MRI of Homer wearing HF-1's. I am a big fan of the simpson's (though I haven't watched it in a year or so), I plan on specializing in something neuro-related, and Homer likes HF-1's. I think the only thing that would complete the picture more would be if there were something soccer related too.

May 31, 2006 at 6:11 AM Post #69 of 98
Sweatshop Union!

If you don't know you better find out!

May 31, 2006 at 10:31 AM Post #72 of 98
Mine's a photo of a small plastic figure inspired by a wickedly badass flash demo found on www.tokyoplastic.com. I seem to recall that the flash demo won a bunch of awards...definitely worth checking out if you've never seen it. Just start clicking around on that site...

Peace,

Graz

May 31, 2006 at 10:42 AM Post #73 of 98
Mine is of the world's greatest team.

Enough said. See the World Cup (small dig at the US here, it involves the rest of the world) for the best player....Steve Gerrard

May 31, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #74 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
Mine is a piece of art I made a while back. Sleipnir was the 8 legged horse of Odin in Norse mythology and I've just kinda taken that as my mark. Plus it took me forever to get the legs to stylize right.

I've seen your avatar many times, but only now that you've described it am I realizing that it's a horse!

Peace,

Graz

May 31, 2006 at 2:16 PM Post #75 of 98
Quote:

Originally Posted by imho
My ID name 'IMHO' as you all know is an acronym for "In My Honest Opinion".

Isn't it "In My Humble Opinion"? Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
My avatar is pretty self-explanatory if you attended the national meet.

That little dance of joy Ray did at the National was great.
biggrin.gif

My avatar is from a photoshoot I did with my cats and headphones. "The Bumbacat", AKA Bumby, AKA Bums, AKA Mr. Bums, AKA Mister is not the most pleasant model to work with. He is normaly quite calm, but doesn't like having crap put on him. You can't see it in the picture, but I am holding him down while taking it. Though perhaps you can see it in his expresion.
340smile.gif

His mother, Penny Lane, can be seen in my profile picture sporting my Grado HF-1's and is quite a bit more pleasant to deal with.
wink.gif

My other cat, Raistlin, is unfortunately a little too high strung for headphone pictures.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back