AV-710 v.s Audigy 2 ZS in music
Dec 15, 2004 at 10:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xing3ds

100+ Head-Fier
how do u compare both of them in term of music playback?

I currently have Audigy 2 ZS and Senn HD555 for listening music. I might be getting an amp soon.

Some members in the forum recommend getting Chaintech AV-710 just for music listening and audigy for gaming. cause audigy is only good for gaming not for music

any suggestions?

many thanks.

Dec 15, 2004 at 9:59 PM Post #2 of 5
I have both, and honestly, I don't hear that much difference between them, but that's just me. I wasn't using an amp, though, and I listen mostly out of PC speakers.

Are you satisfied with what you've got now? Because if you are, there's no real reason to upgrade your system. But if you're going to get an amp, I'd go with the AV-710. But if you do any gaming, I'd say you're better off with the Audigy 2.

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:30 AM Post #3 of 5
I'm totally not satisfy with my Audigy 2 zs unamped. I just wondering if I had an amp, say it is pimeta amp, how do you compare the sound between Audizy 2 ZS + Pimeta and AV-710 +Pimeta ?

I planning to get av-710 and an amp (still deciding between Pimeta and headsave classic, wanted to get Gilmore Lite but it will broke my wallet)

Many thanks

Dec 18, 2004 at 3:33 AM Post #4 of 5
How about listening to them?
rolleyes.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 4:40 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by dallasstar
How about listening to them?
rolleyes.gif

well, off course, I would love to
600smile.gif

but that would not be possible, since there is no shop in my small city (Indonesia) that sell these products.

I'm just wondering if anyone had ever try that before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back