Auzen X-Fi Prelude and Headphones
Feb 9, 2010 at 4:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Cya|\|

500+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, the jvc rx700 headphones have just arrived
icon10.gif
. I want to know how to connect them to my auzen prelude soundcard.
My hifi speaker system is connected to the sound card, so the front channel output is already occupied.
Is there a way to connect headphones and speakers simultaneously then (they don't need to PLAY simultaneously, i just don't want to plug/unplug everytime)?
What about the case front panel connection with the onboard pins? Is that a separated output from the speakers?
Btw, if i want to connect the soundcard pins with the case, do i have to connect the headphones right and left, plus the ground?

Feb 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #2 of 3
What about the headphones plug on the speaker system, if you have one..
beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cya|\| /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, the jvc rx700 headphones have just arrived
icon10.gif
. I want to know how to connect them to my auzen prelude soundcard.
My hifi speaker system is connected to the sound card, so the front channel output is already occupied.
Is there a way to connect headphones and speakers simultaneously then (they don't need to PLAY simultaneously, i just don't want to plug/unplug everytime)?
What about the case front panel connection with the onboard pins? Is that a separated output from the speakers?
Btw, if i want to connect the soundcard pins with the case, do i have to connect the headphones right and left, plus the ground?

Yes, if you have the Prelude connected to the front panel output header then you can use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back