AutoEQ convolution filter + crossfeed?
Mar 11, 2022 at 2:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Atriya

100+ Head-Fier
Not a question for @jaakkopasanen specifically, but I thought I'd tag him.

I'm using the AutoEQ Hifiman Arya Stealth convolution filters with HQPlayer. I was wondering, what's the best way of using a stereophonic to binaural crossfeed along with the convolution (unless the convolution filter already includes a crossfeed)? I used HQPlayer's built-in option for crossfeed (in the Matrix->Pipeline page), but it makes the sound rather muddy.

Is it possible to have an additional convolution filter for crossfeed, and convolve with both filters? HQPlayer seems to allow for multiple convolution filters in the same channel.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022 at 3:13 PM Post #2 of 3
Not a question for @jaakkopasanen specifically, but I thought I'd tag him.

I'm using the AutoEQ Hifiman Arya Stealth convolution filters with HQPlayer. I was wondering, what's the best way of using a stereophonic to binaural crossfeed along with the convolution (unless the convolution filter already includes a crossfeed)? I used HQPlayer's built-in option for crossfeed (in the Matrix->Pipeline page), but it makes the sound rather muddy.

Is it possible to have an additional convolution filter for crossfeed, and convolve with both filters? HQPlayer seems to allow for multiple convolution filters in the same channel.

Wondering if you ever found an answer to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back