Auto insurance in the US
Jun 28, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #16 of 26
Usaa cause i get huge rate cuts cause i am soldier
wink.gif

Jul 1, 2008 at 10:41 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
USAA, for nearly half a Century.

Same here only about a quarter of a century. Great company.
I think it's funny that with all of the Insurance ads on TV, all they do is talk about the price, never about paying out claims.

Jul 2, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #21 of 26
USAA for 15 years. I enjoy being treated like a human instead of a wallet.

Jul 2, 2008 at 2:47 AM Post #22 of 26
My parents have us on Hartford. They are independent insurance agents, so I assume they researched and chose the best option. I haven't had to deal with claims yet because, so far, I have a clean slate.

Jul 2, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #23 of 26
I've used pretty much every company on the planet trying to find the cheapo deal. I hate living in Arizona because insurance here is god awefully expensive. Way too many uninsured drivers here make the rate double what I paid in other states.

Jul 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM Post #24 of 26
State Farm has been pretty good to us. They are a little higher than others, but when our discount for having our house with them is figured in, it balances out. I have only used them once for accident I caused. when someone has hit me and their company was State Farm, payment was quick and generous.

Jul 3, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #25 of 26
Geico amazed me. I was hit by another Geico customer. Most of the time an insurance company will make it "no fault" when this happens because its less cost to them. Geico deemed it her fault and paid me $2000. I found a fender in the Junkyard and painted it for under $100. Oh the headphone equipment I was buying.

Jul 3, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #26 of 26
Auto insurance for teenagers is a joke. I couldn't get a the 2 cars on the top of my list because insurance was between 7k-8k a year for me. Farmer's insurance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back