Austin Meet interest?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2019 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

ThePianoMan

500+ Head-Fier
Hey folks, anyone interested in an Austin meet? I could get probably schiit and probably bring a variety of gear from focal, mr. speakers and a few others. Would need help finding space, but let me know if anybody is down!

Aug 23, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #10 of 36
I am interested in helping out too.

Aug 23, 2019 at 11:54 AM Post #11 of 36
Hey ya'll! I am interested and would love to attend. I have only been in the hobby a few years and have never been to a meet yet, but sure would like to.

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #12 of 36
Hey ya'll! I am interested and would love to attend. I have only been in the hobby a few years and have never been to a meet yet, but sure would like to.

If the meet is big enough, I could justify a trip from Dallas to Austin. If it doesn't come to fruition, we could try to get another Dallas meet going. I went to a Dallas one several months ago. It was over in Arlington and there were about 10 people and it was a ton of fun (my first meet).

Thought about talking to the guys at Audio Concepts about bringing some stuff, too.

Sep 18, 2019 at 3:58 PM Post #14 of 36
I'm just recently returning to the hobby after an extended (multi-year) hiatus, and would love to come down from Houston. All I have at the moment is my Schiit stack of Modi Multibit and Magni 3, TH-X00 purplehearts, and some misc. chi-fi IEMs, but I'm happy to bring them along and assist if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back