Austin Meet 2/29/20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2020 at 3:59 PM Post #31 of 41
Looks like I'll be attending too. My gear is a bit dusty compared to others around here, but will hopefully be of interest to some.

HD-800
Austin Audio headphone amp
Decware CSP2+
Yulong DA-8
Hifiman HE-500

Might bring my Adcom GCD-750 since it sounds so damn good as a DAC (cd player is busted on it tho)

Feb 28, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #32 of 41
Looks like I'll be attending too. My gear is a bit dusty compared to others around here, but will hopefully be of interest to some.

HD-800
Austin Audio headphone amp
Decware CSP2+
Yulong DA-8
Hifiman HE-500

Might bring my Adcom GCD-750 since it sounds so damn good as a DAC (cd player is busted on it tho)

Dude I am just excited to hear everything! Don't worry about the dust I can bring canned air if need (kidding)

We don't have any options to hear the amount of gear heading there tomorrow locally.

Just imho excited to hear some new cans!!!

PS I really want to drill into the HD800 vs S I haven't been able to hear both at the same time.

Feb 28, 2020 at 9:02 PM Post #35 of 41
I will be attending as well. I have:
Audeze LCD-2C
Focal Elex
HD6XX
Meze 99 Noir
AKG K712
X2HR

Amp/DAC-wise I don't really have anything very impressive; though I will probably bring my xDuoo XD-05 and my iFi Zen.
We can settle the debate (in my head) about the Elear + Elex Pads vs Stock Elex :L3000:

Feb 29, 2020 at 10:44 AM Post #36 of 41
Feb 29, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #37 of 41
I have tables and chairs, but it's a little hard to gauge how much equiptment will be here.

I have another 4x 6foot folding tables, but no futher power bars or chairs than what i've deployed.

If you have power bars i would recommend keeping them in your car just in case more people showed up than voted.

The house has room, so that's not an issue.

I will be picking up food so I will be out until 12:50 or so.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020 at 12:03 AM Post #40 of 41
I have tables and chairs, but it's a little hard to gauge how much equiptment will be here.

I have another 4x 6foot folding tables, but no futher power bars or chairs than what i've deployed.

If you have power bars i would recommend keeping them in your car just in case more people showed up than voted.

The house has room, so that's not an issue.

I will be picking up food so I will be out until 12:50 or so.

Also many thanks to our host for opening up his beautiful home to us. I was only there for a short time but I loved talking to all you guys, a lot of fun and I learned a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back