Austin ACL Music Festival Mini Meet Impressions
Sep 20, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #16 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
skyline: all those pretty pictures of gorgeous gear were a cruel joke perpetrated by three truly sick minds. tyrion, jp11801, and steveio attended the Austin City Limits music festival over the weekend, and pretended to have a mini meet. The pics were from an earlier Florida meet.

LOL simply classic... I thought this thread was a little weird and not your typical meet impressions thread but didn't think much of it at the time.

Sep 20, 2006 at 8:58 PM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801
plausible deniability only works when it's plausible
very_evil_smiley.gif

Don't make me call Gingerman, Waterloo or Cheapos as a third party witness.

I think we have pictures to prove it!!

This was a great weekend anyone who can make the trip to Florida in March we have a great fest called Langerado that I highly recommend.

ok. so, maybe i was sort of there. but it was my alter ego sabastian dangerfield & please don't post photos.

Sep 20, 2006 at 11:16 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
ok. so, maybe i was sort of there. but it was my alter ego sabastian dangerfield & please don't post photos.

only if your alter ego shows up at Langerado in March!!

Sep 21, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
March 9, 10, 11 2007 Langerado Music Festival.

I just repeated this 100 times - has a nice ring to it. Not much of a beat, and my feet aren't tapping yet, but with repeated chanting it just may take hold.

As a great Chinese man once said, "a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step ...", or something close to that, so I'll just keep repeating and hope the idea takes hold and spreads.

Sep 21, 2006 at 5:29 PM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

only if your alter ego shows up at Langerado in March!!

jp,

i will be there in march but i think it would be best for all concerned if i leave my alter ego in the fridge.

Sep 21, 2006 at 6:17 PM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
jp,

i will be there in march but i think it would be best for all concerned if i leave my alter ego in the fridge.

Better yet, dig a deep hole and bury it.

Sep 23, 2006 at 1:59 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfboardz26
so you guys had this great meet with great gear, yet no impressions?

Actually, there was a meet but the only gear was a couple of ipods, a Hornet and some Etys. We were kidding around. We were in Austin for the music festival and trying to get some of the Austin guys attention but it didn't work.

Sep 23, 2006 at 4:03 PM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Actually, there was a meet but the only gear was a couple of ipods, a Hornet and some Etys. We were kidding around. We were in Austin for the music festival and trying to get some of the Austin guys attention but it didn't work.

you mean that was all a dream!! Would have been coool to meet the Texans maybe next time

Sep 23, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #27 of 27
Quote:

you mean that was all a dream!! Would have been coool to meet the Texans maybe next time

More like a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back