Can Jam '08 Lead Organizer
The turnout wasn't great but we had some awesome systems:

DSCN1595.jpg

SaturdayMeet06017.jpg

SaturdayMeet06018.jpg

SaturdayMeet06019.jpg

A special thanks to Let There Be Sound for shipping in these two great cdp's

IMG_6033.jpg

I want to thank jp11801 and stevieo for stopping by. It was great to meet those guys. We finished the night at Gingerman, closed it down. A great time!

Sep 17, 2006 at 4:09 PM Post #2 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion

DSCN1595.jpg

You sure had some great equipment there!
Especially the HEV90...
lambda.gif

Sep 17, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #3 of 27
Quote:

In your dreams, festival boy. But, then, with all that great music, and getting to close down the joint at Gingerman, you don't need no stinkin' gear.

Glad you are having a good time. Keep the reports coming ...

Sep 17, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #4 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
In your dreams, festival boy. But, then, with all that great music, and getting to close down the joint at Gingerman, you don't need no stinkin' gear.

Glad you are having a good time. Keep the reports coming ...

Getting ready to hit our third record store of the weekend. It's raining so we are heading out to the fest later.

Sep 18, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #5 of 27
wow great meet,small but great people and amazing gear. Next year hopefully the locals will come out and play.
the fest was great as well, time to toss back a few pints at our new local fav Gingerman

Sep 19, 2006 at 3:28 AM Post #6 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801
wow great meet,small but great people and amazing gear. Next year hopefully the locals will come out and play.
the fest was great as well, time to toss back a few pints at our new local fav Gingerman

I've been home about 5 hours and already miss Gingerman.
biggrin.gif

Sep 19, 2006 at 1:41 PM Post #8 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
Looks like you guys had fun! How did that Cayin SCD-50T compare with the Rega Saturn for redbook playback?

skyline: all those pretty pictures of gorgeous gear were a cruel joke perpetrated by three truly sick minds. tyrion, jp11801, and steveio attended the Austin City Limits music festival over the weekend, and pretended to have a mini meet. The pics were from an earlier Florida meet.

I suppose those sicko's did have a meet of sorts, but it involved concert going, beer swilling, taco munching, and booty ogling.

Color me jealous.
tongue.gif

Here is the official tee shirt
hungover.gif

and slogan
hungover.jpg

for the weekend.
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 19, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #9 of 27
We've been outed by agile_one. To think we used to call him friend.
biggrin.gif

Actually, we were trying to get some of the locals attention while we were at the Festival. We figured it would be nice to get together for some beers at Gingerman.

Sep 20, 2006 at 2:19 AM Post #11 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
agile_one,

for the record:

i was not in austin. i did not eat tacos & i do not know anyone named tyrion or jp1108.

Be careful or I will start posting pictures.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 20, 2006 at 6:32 AM Post #12 of 27
Quote:

Be careful or I will start posting pictures.
very_evil_smiley.gif

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I want to see Stevio "booty ogling." I wish I had been able to swing that trip with you fellas. My own "boys weekend" with my oldest pals starts on thursday so it was bad timing. I am hoping for next year in Austin. See ya'all soon!

Sep 20, 2006 at 11:16 AM Post #13 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
agile_one,

for the record:

i was not in austin. i did not eat tacos & i do not know anyone named tyrion or jp11801.

plausible deniability only works when it's plausible
very_evil_smiley.gif

Don't make me call Gingerman, Waterloo or Cheapos as a third party witness.

I think we have pictures to prove it!!

This was a great weekend anyone who can make the trip to Florida in March we have a great fest called Langerado that I highly recommend.

Sep 20, 2006 at 11:19 AM Post #14 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I want to see Stevio "booty ogling."

while you say you do be carefull what you wish for, I for one was lucky and had on sunglasses on when it happened, the optomotrist said I'll be ok

Al just work on some great shows we can attend for the National it will be here before you know it

Sep 20, 2006 at 2:06 PM Post #15 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I want to see Stevio "booty ogling." I wish I had been able to swing that trip with you fellas. My own "boys weekend" with my oldest pals starts on thursday so it was bad timing. I am hoping for next year in Austin. See ya'all soon!

March 9, 10, 11 2007 Langerado Music Festival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back