Aurisonics a Featured Sponsor
Mar 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Aurisonics

Member of the Trade: SPEAR Labs (formerly Aurisonics / Fender)
[size=medium]Hello Head-Fi Community![/size]
[size=medium]Back in January we were only vaguely familiar with Head-Fi. Then "AuralHygiene" made a single post simply stating "Has anyone ever heard of Aurisonics?". While we were out at CES, then Shot Show, and then NAMM we started getting inquiries like crazy and purchases from all over the world. Wow what the heck just happened I asked one of my guys. He said looks like these inquiries are coming from Head-Fi.org.  Let's check that site out immediately and ask around about it I said. We reached out to look into advertising  on the site and started reading the thread. [/size]

[size=medium]A couple of months passed since then and we now have more dealers coming online world-wide and sales just keep coming. The input from the thread has really allowed us to get almost real time input from every aspect of the product from the ever growing user group. This input  (as many have noticed) has allowed us to respond in record time and take corrective action by reaching out directly to the user group and asking questions that help us with our products.[/size]

[size=medium]We believe in what the Head-Fi  community is about and have embraced it with our support by becoming a Featured Sponsor. [/size]

[size=medium]The main Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews thread is located here:[/size]

[size=medium]http://www.head-fi.org/t/589520/aurisonics-impressions-and-reviews[/size]

[size=medium]This thread has a lot of relevant information regarding user impressions with several reviews complete and even more in process. [/size]

[size=medium]From all of us at Aurisonics we thank you for your support and we thank the users of our products for being a part of the Aurisonics family...[/size]

[size=medium]Regards,
Dale Lott - President/CEO
[/size]

Mar 25, 2012 at 7:36 AM Post #2 of 5
Welcome to Head-Fi.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back